It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a tag- the last one was 3 months ago. So, I decided to do the Mystery Blogger Award again. I was nominated by the wonderful Elm , whose blog is incredible, and worth checking out if you don’t know it! Thanks so much for the nomination, Elm.
I actually started writing this post over a week ago, but so much stuff has happened that I had to shove my blog to the side for a while. (More posts about what I’ve done coming soon.)
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma with the idea to help the discovery of unknown blogs- which, I think we can all agree, is a really nice idea!
1. Put the award image or logo on your blog.
2. Thank the person that nominated you and link their blog in your post.
3. Name the creator of this award and link their blog in your post.
4. List the rules.
5. Answer your nominator’s questions.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. Nominate 10-20 people.
8. Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
9. Share links to your best blog posts.
10. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
As per Rule 5, here are Elm’s questions and my responses.
1. Have you ever been in love?
No, I haven’t. I mean, there are many things I love, but I’ve never actually been in love with anyone. Hopefully one day I will be though.
2. What’s your favourite instrument and why?
Piano. It’s the only instrument I can play (not very well but it’s something) and I love the variation it can produce. It can go from beautiful, soft, flowing classic pieces to jumpy pop tunes in a second. And, they’re just SO FUN to play. Being able to reproduce some of my favourite music with my own hands is really fulfilling!
3. What do you admire about yourself?
A difficult question, because I hate any kind of self-appraisal- I struggle to mark my own work at school. However, I do like the way I’ve stuck to what I feel is most me by not wearing makeup. I have no problem with makeup, and it looks really nice on people, but it’s just not me. I guess I admire the way that I’ve not fallen to ‘peer pressure’ (if you can call it that) and worn makeup like most of my friends.
4. If you could take one lesson you’ve learned from blogging away with you, what would that be?
I’ve learned a lot from my time on WordPress, but the main thing is that people generally wish to support you, and that expressing your opinion will most likely be celebrated. Yay for bloggers!
5. At the moment, what’s the thing you most want to do?
Well, I did my Duke of Edinburgh practice expedition yesterday, and I’m aching all over. I really just want to sleep.
Three facts about me
- I cry loads at films. If there’s a sad scene, it’s very likely I’ll be weeping.
- I used to be really into drawing, but I’ve pretty much given it up now because my talent was negligible.
- I only just watched High School Musical recently (I know right? Shocking!) I have to say, I LOVE IT!
My best posts
I’m not sure if they’re the best, but I enjoyed writing them the most.
Eating Healthily Is So Fricking Hard
We’re all superheroes!
We are not the stupid generation
Kate (All The Trinkets)
All of these bloggers are awesome and unique, so go ahead and look at their pages!
Here are my questions, if you should choose to do the award:
- What’s your favourite film of all time?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Do you have any pet peeves?
- What’s your favourite aspect of your personality?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Phew! That’s it! Making these tag/award posts takes a lot of effort, but I really enjoy them. Hope you’re all having a good week, I’ll be back soon with more posts.