Hello bloggers! I’m here with a post I’m really excited about. It’s a brand new, shiny tag created by Elm, who I’m sure most of you have heard of, but if you haven’t CLICK ON THAT LINK RIGHT NOW AND CHECK OUT HER BLOG! She’s one of my absolute favourite bloggers, she’s super kind and writes amazing posts. Thank you so much for the tag, Elm!
So the tag is basically here to make everyone realise that they’re unique, and interesting, and that you should love your personality and quirks. Which I think is a brilliant idea. Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Things unique to me
- I’m the fastest-walking person I know. Honestly I have no idea why, but I just have to march everywhere. I’m also pretty intolerant of slow walkers…family walks can be frustrating sometimes!
- I adore axolotls. They are, in my humble opinion, the best animal to live on planet Earth. So cute! So mysterious! Just all-round snazzy. Hopefully I’ll get one as a pet when I’m older (and it will be called Solomon.)
- I find the stupid jokes that teachers make in class actually funny, which can be embarrassing when I’m the only one laughing.
- My fossil collection (which I’m very proud of) contains an impressive total of 2 fossils.
- When I say ‘guess what?’ and my friends say ‘what?’ I quite often answer ‘nothing.’ This really, REALLY annoys people, but I find it a bit too funny. Yes, I have a mature sense of humour.
- Writing in notebooks with my messy handwriting gets on my nerves a lot. They are so nice before I write in them and then BAM, ruined with scribbles. Otherwise known as empty-notebook fear.
- I never ever wear dresses or makeup (which is why the whole prom thing is a big deal for me.)
- I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, even though they’re aimed at children approximately 6 years younger than me.
These are the bloggers I’d like to nominate for this tag, so that they can celebrate their personalities as well!
Aaaand that’s it! Hope you guys enjoyed this post! If anyone else really likes this idea, consider yourself nominated as well. I’m going to be posting really soon about some changes to bloggingsunsets, so I’ll be back then.